Past Events, Symposia
February 28, 2017
William H. Foege Building (Bioengineering)
Join us for a full day of engagement with faculty, students, postdocs and staff from UW Bioengineering. The day will include invited research talks, a student poster session, and discussions on ways to connect. Our theme is broad and intended to span key areas of bioengineering applied to cardiovascular health.
- IMAGING: molecular and functional imaging for cardiovascular diagnosis, therapy monitoring and image-guided procedures
- THERAPEUTICS: cell and small molecule therapies, drug and gene delivery
- DEVICES: vascular prostheses, implanted devices, transcutaneous cardiovascular therapy
Our goal is to learn about your work (and vice versa) through technical content. We also want to identify ways that we can engage in hiring, projects, and other research. The day will consist of technical talks, a poster session, panels, networking opportunities and 3 keynote speakers. More details coming soon…
This symposium is FREE, but we are offering industry sponsorship opportunities!
- $2,000 – Plenary Session & Reception Sponsorship: Includes logo in all printed materials, plenary session introduction and closing, and a banner during the reception. [Single Company]
- $1,500 – Lunch Sponsorship: Feed the crowd with a simple on-site lunch for all. We will arrange everything for you. Includes company logo on all printed materials, acknowledgement in morning session, and a banner during lunch. [Single Company – CLAIMED]
- $1,000 – Student Poster Session & Best Poster Prize Sponsorship: Includes logo in all printed materials and a banner during the poster session. [Single Company – CLAIMED]
- $500 – BioEngage Partner Sponsorship: Includes company logos on event materials. [Multiple Companies]
If your company is interested in a sponsorship opportunity please email email@example.com and we will contact you with more information.
Thank you to our current sponsors: