Past Events, Symposia
May 22, 2017
William H. Foege Building (Bioengineering Dept.)
3720 15th Ave NE, 98105
Join UW Bioengineering as we celebrate the accomplishments in research and design innovation made by the Class of 2017.
This event will showcase capstone design projects from senior undergraduates and Master of Applied Bioengineering students.
Projects represent a wide variety of bioengineering applications, including:
- Clinical Design Solutions
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics and Monitoring
- Drug and Vaccine Delivery
- In Vitro Disease Modeling
- Tissue Engineering
- Synthetic Biology
- Cancer Detection, Modeling and Treatment
- Imaging Systems